Música clásica


lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

Handel - Christophers - Anthems (IV)



Compositor: George Frideric Handel
Lynne Dawson, soprano
Ian Partridge, tenor
Dirección: Harry Christophers
Orquesta y coro: The Sixteen Choir & Orchestra
Número de discos: 4
Formato: APE+MP3+CUE
Servidor: uptobox

Disco 4:
1. Anthem 10. The Lord is my light
1. Sinfonia
2. The Lord is my light and my salvation
3. Though an host of men were laid against me
4. One thing have I desired of the Lord
5. I will offer in his dwelling an oblation
6. For who is God but the Lord?
7. The Lord is my strength and my shield
8. It is the Lord that ruleth the sea
9. Sing praises unto the Lord
2. Anthem 11. Let God arise
1. Sonata
2. Let God arise
3. Like as the smoke vanisheth
4. Let the righteous be glad
5. O sing unto God
6. Praised be the Lord!

APE:

MP3:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario